您的大学学院生涯，一定会遇到一门课，您的教授会分配给您写至少一篇书评（book review）的作业。那么book review怎么写？ Book Review就是我们常说的书评，许多导师通过布置书评作业的形势来检验学生对必读书的阅读理解程度。Book Review Movie Review这样的代写书评代写影评代写代写服务需求就应运而生。
Book Review就是我们常说的书评，那么英文的书评如何写呢？本文为您带来Book Review代写模板以及写作必备元素
1. Author – Last Name First Title – Underlined
2. Illustrator – Last name first, Copyright Date, Number of Pages
3. Description/Genre – Brief Description of the type of book, ie. Picture Book, Fiction, Nonfiction, Mystery, Fantasy, Biography, Poetry, etc.
4. Review – In as few words as possible, write an evaluative summary including qualifiers such as excellent, humorous, poignant, well researched, etc. Tell what is great about the book. Your review should inspire others to want to read the book.
5. Suggestions for Classroom Use/ Curriculum Connections – Write all the possible curriculum areas to which this book relates. Tell how this book could be used with students.
6. Awards – If you are aware of any awards the book has won, list them here. If not, omit this category. If the book has received any awards, doing a google search for the title plus the word awards, will often provide you with the information you need .
7. NYS & Commom Core Standards Connections – Use Common Core Standards for Language Arts, Common Core Standards for Mathematics, and New York State Standards for Social Studies, Science, Technology and other subject areas to provide applicable standards connections for the book.
8. Recommended Grade Level(s) – Although most books are suitable for more than one grade level, we need to know where we should post your review. Be specific when you write the grade level. You could say, for example, Grade 2, but also appropriate for grades 1 and 3.
9. Reviewed by – Your Name, School, Position, Date (M/Y)